Upon starting Career Mode in FIFA 19, you’ll want to get acquainted with all of the options available to you. Not only that, but there are some key bits of info that you’ll need to keep in mind while playing through a season, so it’s good to get it all down as early as you can. We’ve included some FIFA 19 Career Mode Tips below:
- Make use of your first transfer window - When starting the season, you’ll be right in the middle Transfer Season. You’ll have a Transfer budget ready to use, so make sure you do.
- Play the pre-season tournament - Usually, when you start a Career in FIFA 19, you’ll be given the option to take part in a number of pre-season tournaments. We recommend that you do, as it’s here that you can experiment with tactics and squad rosters.
- Use dynamic tactics - The new tactics screen introduced this year is a real winner, allowing you to fine-tune individual tactics and game plans. Take some time to play around with the new options, as they can really elevate your game.
- Do some research - You don’t have to feel around in the dark for the best transfer options as there’s plenty of info online. Many sites (including us) have lists showing hidden gems and wonderkids, so you know exactly who to target early on.
- Spend some time running through training drills before starting a session - Set pieces and skill move drills can be particularly useful for winning matches, so taking some time to study up
- At the end of each game, come up with a to-do list - Write down some tasks that need addressing before starting the next game, and keep some long-term goals on there as well, it’ll help you manage your expectations better.
- Play as many games as possible - Okay, we get it, playing every single game in FIFA Career Mode can be a bit of a chore. Simulating matches is risky though, and skipping through important ones is a big no-no.